Jurutera CMP, Since 1961
The company began as Crooks Michell Peacock Consulting Engineers Kuala Lumpur in 1961, as a Malaysia branch of parent company in Australia, with expatriate partners. The first local partners were admitted in 1969.
In line with the Government’s New Economic Policy, Jurutera CMP Sdn. Bhd. was formed in 1976. Jurutera CMP is now wholly local-owned and has undertaken many renowned projects for institutions, industries, residentials, complexes, hospitals, hotels and etc since it’s establishment.
Jurutera CMP Sdn Bhd is registered with Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia (KKM), Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) and Association of Consulting Engineers Malaysia (ACEM).
"Getting It Right The First Time"
Jurutera CMP Sdn Bhd has always sought to make the product fits its intended purpose regardless of the size and complexity of the project. JCMP has developed a standard operating procedures for its operation with an eye on getting it right the first time.
- Ensuring job is properly defined from its inception
- Defining individual scope of works and responsibilities between staffs and other consultants
- Proper planning and procedures on job execution
- Coordination between overlapping & interfacing disciplines
- Systematic checking, auditing and approval thought
- Identifying and handling in orderly manner to the changes in scope and variations
- Systematic handling of complaints upon completion of project
JCMP is committed to continually improve the quality of its services by the application of sound quality management practices.
Jurutera CMP provides services which include investigations, feasibility studies, cost estimates, design, tender and contract documentations, project management and supervision of construction work in the following disciplines of engineering :-
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
- Building Structures
- Foundations and Substructures
- Drainage Systems
- Water Supply and Reticulation
- Sewerage Reticulation
- Waste Treatment
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & COMMUNICATION
- Incoming Electrical Supplies
- Electrical Sub-Stations
- Generating Plant Installations
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Electrical Lighting and Power Installations
- Street Lighting
- Lifts, Hoists and Escalators
- Telephone Equipment and Distribution Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Radio and Television Installation
- Lightning Protection Systems
- Air-conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation Systems
- Cold and Hot Water Services
- Fire Protection Systems
- Gas Incoming Supply and Distribution
- Compressed Air System
- Medical Gas Services
- District Cooling System
- Refuse Collection and Disposal System
- Overhead Crane and Dock Leveler
- Mechanical Car Parking System